tragic backstories explain bad deeds but they do not excuse them
- tragic backstories explain bad deeds but they do not excuse them
IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW ONLY GIRLS GET CALLED OUT FOR SWEARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE “ITS NOT LADYLIKE” FUCK YOU IM NOT HERE TO BE “LADYLIKE” IM HERE TO KICK ASS
“Why should we care about women’s representation in video games?”
“Nobody is going to want a female protagonist!”
“Their target audience isn’t big enough to warrant any games!”
“Women aren’t as capable as men, they don’t belong in video games!”
“If more women started playing video games, maybe then they’d have a say in the matter!”
everyone should wear cute flower crowns. boys. girls. everything in between. rabbits. obama. everyone.
- romeo: hey i just met you.
- romeo: and this is crazy.
- romeo: but i saw you at your dad's party that i wasn't supposed to attend and i thought you were pretty cute so i followed you and we kissed but then your nanny called you away and i found out you were a capulet and got bummed so i sneaked into your back yard in the middle of the night and climbed your balcony uninvited to profess my undying love after an hour even though i wanted to bone rosaline like two scenes ago.
- romeo: so marry me maybe.
“animal crossing is just some cutesy kids game and its too hard to make bells and like you dont even really do anything its so boring”
my brother is 21 years old and a chef in a 5 star restaurant and he still has dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for dinner every night so dont let anybody tell you how to live your life
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
remember when nintendo was asked about their response to the used game issue and it was along the lines of “we don’t make annualized franchises so people aren’t trading in our games every twelve months”
every single child who has ever been home sick from school knows the hell that is Baby Looney Tunes
*follows dreams* *dreams dont follow back* *unfollows dreams*
date idea: take them to the zoo and ask “what kind of horse is that?” every time you see an animal
one time i got a sample from the tea store at the mall and as i walked away the guy said “tea you later” and then his coworker smacked him